You are well on your way to being the next Martha. You just have to stop forgetting the sugar in your sweets. Eggs are not going to cut it.
Hate to tell you Lace..but you are Martha. I want to try each of those cupcakes. Next time your home we will have a cupcake party.
But if you were Martha Stewart, you'd be half evil.
I am glad someone else wants to be Marth Stewart!!:) haha!! I wish i was half that talented
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are well on your way to being the next Martha. You just have to stop forgetting the sugar in your sweets. Eggs are not going to cut it.
Hate to tell you Lace..but you are Martha. I want to try each of those cupcakes. Next time your home we will have a cupcake party.
But if you were Martha Stewart, you'd be half evil.
I am glad someone else wants to be Marth Stewart!!:) haha!! I wish i was half that talented
Post a Comment