Congrats to YOU!!!WooHooCongrats to Dad & I!!!You Did It!!!Welcome Home?
Now I can finally ditch my current stylist.
Yeaaaaah! You are finally a beauty school graduate! Congrats to you. I knew you could do it, and I know how talented you are. You are the bomb. Do people still say that?
Yeah for you Lacy! We are all proud of you and it will be wonderful to have another stylist in the family!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats to YOU!!!
WooHoo
Congrats to Dad & I!!!
You Did It!!!
Welcome Home?
Now I can finally ditch my current stylist.
Yeaaaaah! You are finally a beauty school graduate! Congrats to you. I knew you could do it, and I know how talented you are. You are the bomb. Do people still say that?
Yeah for you Lacy! We are all proud of you and it will be wonderful to have another stylist in the family!
Post a Comment