so are you going for another graduation from chef baking school? that would be awesome. I'm sure they have a program you could do after work. maybe I'll go too.
Well I think both of those are great ideas. I'm looking into ones in Utah now.. those ones are in like Minnesota, I just saw the pictures on Martha Stewart.
3 comments:
so are you going for another graduation from chef baking school? that would be awesome. I'm sure they have a program you could do after work. maybe I'll go too.
That has your name written all over it. Why don't you get a job there? Then you can be a butterball with me this year.
Well I think both of those are great ideas. I'm looking into ones in Utah now.. those ones are in like Minnesota, I just saw the pictures on Martha Stewart.
Post a Comment