Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday's

So I promised Chelsey once she moved away I would be skinny and start blogging again.. well here's a start. January's almost over now but I hope everyone had a great New Year's! I finally had a good one for the first time maybe ever, a bunch of girl friends and I decided it would be fun to go out to dinner just us then meet up with everyone later on aaaand it was. The party we went to was of course lame but after we went to my friend Alexa's house and it was really a lot of fun. Hopefully it's a sign of the year..

.

Most importantly.. Happy January BIRTHDAY'S to a few of my loves.. Clayton, Becky, Mom, Shalayne, and Colby. I love you all so, so very much, you all mean the world to me and my life wouldn't be complete without you. I hope it's the best birthday yet, and I'm grateful everyday for you being in my life.. thanks for being born. I love you all.

No comments: