Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Goodbye Provo, I sure will miss you.










Well it's official, I'm back in Arizona. And even though I couldn't be happier about it, I still am really going to miss it there, we did have some fun times. But the fact that is snowed three days before I moved definately helps ease the pain though.

3 comments:

Devlyn said...

Ya for az with its lots of sun for good summer tans!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Here I am getting all choked up over your memories of Provo. You will treasure that time in your life for sure. I love my memories of my time there, and I didn't even have family there (except your mom for a while). Your pics show what a great time you had, and the not so great ones helped you grow too. Glad you are home - I love you.

OurFamily said...

Hey Lacy! Just a boring day of work so i've been blog hopping and found yours :) I havent seen you in years, how are you??